Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Air Force ROTC

What´s missing?

Resume: mainly about math olympiads, essay contests and volunteer work. I´ve never held a job. (Technically, I helped my mother and aunt out in their restaurant (which they´ve since sold) every once in a while, but hardly enough to call a steady job).

Personal Statement: Why do I want to be an officer? What can I offer the US Air Force?

PFA: like the CFA, but a hell of a lot easier. For a top score:
42 push-ups in 1 minute (compare to 50 in two minutes for the USAFA)
51 crunches in 1 minutes (compare to 95 in two minutes for the USAFA)
1.5 mile run in 11:06 (compare to 1 mile run in 7:40 for the USAFA)

Interview: usually done in person, but this will probably be done by phone.

What´s done?
The online portion. You know, the standard name, SSN, military duty, drug use questionnaire. Along with a couple of questions about how I heard about it, doubtless to see what kind of recruitment is the most efficient.

Counselor Report: names, addresses, activities I´m in, grades and class rank.

Transcript

No comments:

Post a Comment