Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New SAT Scores

Here ya go, taken November 6th.

Writing: 730 This went incredibly up an incredible 150 points. Last was a 580. The essay only got an 8, last time it got a 6, but I don't know how much of the total Writing it's worth.

Reading: 710 Went down by 20 points, but I rather think Writing compensates.

Math: 670 Went up by 20. I admit I'm a bit disappointed, but on the other hand, I had no reason to expect an increase if I didn't study Math (and I didn't, I spent my time writing mock-essays).

Total score: 2110

Total score last time: 1970

Pretty big difference, yeah? I think that the difference in the math part was that there were some I knew I didn't know and just left blank. Last time I guessed them all.

Now to finish, here are the percentiles. I like them even more than the actual scores, they say a lot more about how well or badly you did.

Math 89%
Reading: 96%
Writing: 98%

No comments:

Post a Comment